As a little reminder, here’s where we started: after purchasing and spray painting my frames, I traced & numbered them all on newspaper and started laying them out… After getting everything hung, I decided it wasn’t quite right, and ended up deciding to redo it! Despite my reluctance to put even more holes in our poor wall, I just couldn’t take it anymore. I ended up bringing back the piece that originally hung above our couch to give the whole collage a little bit more weight. I definitely think it helped balance everything out. I still maintained some of the variety I was going for as the sets of pictures on either side don’t match exactly, just somewhat – which I like.
Overall I’m pretty pleased with the outcome!